Make sure your system meets the following system requirements:
- An Intel Pentium processor or equivalent, 2.4 GHz or faster with Windows XP SP3 or later
- 1 GB of random-access memory (RAM) plus 500 MB of free disk space
- A color monitor capable of a 1024 × 768 resolution
- A CD/DVD drive
- A free USB port
- Insert the PCC CD into the computer's CD/DVD drive
- In Windows, choose 'Start' > (My) Computer. Select the CD/DVD drive and choose the 'Setup' file on the PCC CD. Click 'OK' in the Run dialog box to begin the installation
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- If prompted, restart your computer
Introduction to PCC
The PCC package is an easy to use calculation program. The Graphical User Interface is designed to be self-explanatory. For novices, these pages provide guidance about the use of the software and some background information about the calculations performed.
The 'Getting Started' guide is for engineers the minimal necessary information to use PCC, see Getting started. The guide gives step by step information on creating a project, building a pipe class, performing calculations and exporting various reports.
For a further explanation on the preparation of a pipeclass or a report, see Preparation
For a further explanation on building a pipe class, see Building pipe class.
The 'Program Structure' section explains the dialogs or windows of the PCC program. Per window all the input, output and edit functionality is described. The 'Help' button on each window will open the relevant Help Manual page giving the information per button or input field. See Program structure
The 'Contact' section gives the contact possibilities in case of questions, advice or problems.
The 'Calculation' section is dealing with the output of all detailed calculations. Per calculation sheet the input, calculated values and the possible warnings are listed. In some case counter measures are indicated when a calculation is not satisfactory.