The PCC program provides the output of a list of component calculations. The calculations contain only the most important calculation results.
The list of calculations are executed by:
- pressing the <F6> key
- clicking the button 'List of calculations' from the button toolbar
- selecting in the 'Execute' menu the option 'List of calculations'
A new window will be opened. The prime use for this report is to generate a short and compacted output. The window shows the most important calculation results for review and for the preparation of the overall calculation report to be used for example for authority approval. This report gives also a good listing of the material properties per pressure temperature combination.
The report can be exported to a Microsoft Excel ® format file for further editing. For an overview of the (abbreviated) output symbols for all calculation codes, see Output calculation list symbols.
The review and action options are as follows:
- 'Close', to close this dialog
- 'Print', to print the current sheet of the report on the printer. A new dialog will open to select the the required printer settings
- Print all, to print this full report on the printer. A new dialog will open to select the the required printer settings.
- Print preview, to preview the print before printing.
- 'Export', to export the report to a Microsoft Excel ® format file. A new dialog will open to select the directory for saving the report and to set the name of the file. A default name for the file is already given for easy identification of the file.
- 'Zoom+', to enlarge the presentation on the screen for better readability of the data.
- 'Zoom-', to make the presentation on the screen smaller for better overview of the data.
- Tabs in the main view at the bottom, left click with the mouse to select the tab to see the data of the corresponding component.
- At the bottom and at the right side, the scroll bars can be used to shift the view over the data.